Friday, April 11, 2014

Random Thursday: What I'm Looking Forward To In Spring...

This week's RT topic with Lin, Katrin and I is a seasonal one!

What I'm Looking Forward To In Spring.

Hmmm. This is going to be a short post, because I'm mad at spring right now. I get seasonal allergies, and this year the pollen count is apparently through the roof. Which means I've got headaches and sniffles and sore eyes and fatigue like you wouldn't believe. I pretty much just spend the day trying not to fall asleep and drool on my keyboard. So spring isn't lookin' that great to me right now.

Nevertheless, here's a couple of things that prove that spring isn't all bad. I guess. 

Longer days. 

I hate getting off work and by the time I'm halfway home it's pitch black. It'll be nice to feel like there's some day left in my day after work!

Less shivering.

I have terrible circulation and I get cold a LOT. So it's nice to actually, you know, feel my fingers and nose for a change.


Yeah... that's about all I got. How 'bout you guys?


1 comment:

  1. Oh no, I am so sorry! I hate allergies. I had it really bad a couple of years ago but now it kind of vanished almost completely and I don't know why. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...