Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Random Thursday: Fave Things To Do In the Fall...

Time for a slightly more chilly edition of Random Thursday with Lin, Katrin and I are adjusting (somewhat regretfully, on my part, and with a lot of grumbling and shivering) to our new season - autumn. There's only one thing that's going to make me feel better, and that's if you guys all tell me your:


And because I'm sure you're in the same boat as I am, I'm gonna tell you some of mine!

1. Curling up in a warm blanket with a good book. Curling up anywhere with a good book, really.



2. Drinking my first peppermint mocha of the year from Starbucks.


3. A nice, hot bath.



4. Getting out the fluffy winter comforter.



5. Going for a brisk walk in the cold air, coming home, putting on my slippers and drinking hot chocolate.


6. Enjoying the fall foliage.



Let's hear it: What cheers you up when the weather turns crappy? Link up!

3 comments:

  1. I have done nothing all weekend but sit under a blanket with tea and a stack of books, with all of my fall scented candles ablaze and a nice view out the window of fog and trees! It's been a pretty nice break from the faster pace of life. I think fall is such a nice cozy, slower break between the faster pace of summer and the hectic holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on everything! Well, except that I have only been to Starbucks twice in my whole life. But my perfect evenings are the ones I spend on the couch with candles, books, a blanket, a hot water bottle and a good movie/show.And I forgot to add a bath to my list. Baths are awesome. Do you read in the bathtub? I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had that comforter my ass would never get out of bed. Seriously, Gigi would have to learn to open cans and walk herself cause I'd NEVER leave.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...