Thursday, August 8, 2013

Random Thursday: Beat the Heat Tips...

 
This week's topic comes at a perfect time, since I'm currently sitting in my sweltering, A/C-free house trying to share a fan that's in the hallway by angling my door so when it spins my way I get a very, very brief breeze. Lin, Meg and I could really use your:



Clearly I'm not that great at this whole staying cool thing, also I'm too hot to think at the moment. All I got is:

1. Cold Beer. Lots of it.

2. Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches. Lots of 'em.

3. Find a shady tree and a breeze, spread out a blanket, and get comfy.

4. Take a lukewarm shower and don't blowdry your hair - damp hair definitely helps stay cool!

5. If all else fails, just take a nap. Wake up when it's cooler.

I'm pretty sure there are better ways of dealing, so school me. What're you doing to avoid heat stroke?


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...