Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Random Thursday: My Summer Plans...

 
I don't know where you all are in the world, but wherever you are I really hope it's cooler than where I am. Dunno if it's global warming or what, but last week was rainy and cold enough to be February, but when we got to the weekend a heatwave hit us. I've pretty much been slowly melting for the last 4 days. Anyway, now that it really feels like summer, Lin, Meg and I have a nice, summery topic for you:
Aside from work, my summer is pretty boring. I plan to drink beer, read a lot of books and try to stay out of the sun (I'm so pale I'm practically albino). But there is one exciting thing going on... I'm headed to a new city, and not only that, but Lin and Rusty are going to meet me there! *dances extatically and even sings a li'l*

Where are we going, you ask? Oh, but that's the best part:



So pumped. Can't wait to see the bridge and Alcatraz... though I gotta admit, I'm a little intimidated by those hills! But it'll all be worth it to hang out with Lin. Yeah, she's that awesome.

I've never been to San Fran before, so in addition to wanting to hear about all of your awesome summer plans, I also want you to tell me what to do while I'm there! Favourite places to eat? Shop? See? Oh, and of course, BOOK SHOPS! Super excited!


3 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to go to San Francisco! That is so awesome! I hope you will have a wonderful time! yay for the bookstores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I'm more pumped than a muscle head about San Fran! We're gonna have so much fun, even if we do end up hanging out in a park cause those hills are just way too damn much for us to climb haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time in San Fran! That sounds like so much FUN!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...