Thursday, January 24, 2013

Random Thursday: If I Found $100 I Would...


Lin, Meg and I are back with another edition of Random Thursday! I know, you haven't been able to think about anything else all week. You've been squirming in excitement. Well, let's get on with it then! This week's topic is:


So I remember when I was a kid, I found a two dollar bill on the ground. (Yes, this was back when we still had two dollar bills. I'm old.) I actually took it to the police station and handed it in. I know, right? Now, I'm pretty sure if I found a hundred, I'd pocket it. I mean, unless I saw who dropped it, in which case I'd give it back... but if it was just lying there? Yeah. Keepin' it. Not sure if there's some sort of sad moral in there about adulthood and bitterness or if I'm just really fucking broke. But either way, finders keepers. And then I'd go shopping.


1. 


I'd take my gal Ceci out for Starbucks. Peppermint mocha....mmmmmmm....

2.



I'd buy a couple of little treats... like a new lipstick and a good book.

3.

I'd use the rest for a nice dinner out with J. Or maybe a movie. But probably dinner, cos I hate cooking.

What would you do with a little extra spending cash? Link up and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...