Thursday, December 27, 2012

Random Thursday: New Year's Plans & Hopes...

Christmas may be behind us for another year, but Lin, Sarah and I have set our sights on the next big day on the horizon, with:


Now I'm going to put all my cards on the table here, and admit that New Year's day doesn't mean a lot to me. I feel like change is always a slow process and we should constantly strive to improve ourselves and our lives, regardless of whether it's January 1st or May 15th. All it really means is that the numbers on the calendar change and I keep forgetting! But in the spirit of RT, I'm going to do my best to come up with some interesting tidbits to share with you guys!

1. An excuse to get a li'l sauced...


2. The end to at least one or two procrastinations...


3. An excuse to break out the dramatic makeup...


4. And of course, an opportunity to rejoice in the fact that we survived yet another apocalypse!


That's about it for me... what does 2013 mean to you? Link up and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...