Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

I'm back! Okay, I've been back for a week and a half, but just haven't gotten around to blogging. My bad. At any rate, it's time for Ten on Tuesday - what better way to start?!

1. Surprisingly, I wish I was still on vacation. I know, shocker, right? Not only is it remarkably grey in Vancouver, but the temperature has plummeted and I swear my ears actually freeze solid when I leave the house. Sometimes while I'm still in it. Goddamn, I miss Cuban sunshine.

2. Due in part to the cold and in part to spending a portion of the weekend going through bins of stuff to put in attic storage and re-discovering my yarn collection, I'm back to knitting. While re-watching Harry Potter movies. Yes, I'm a dork. Here's my progress so far:

3.  So my first Friday back, I was pretty excited to jump back in to FITBF... only to discover that for some unfathomable reason, there wasn't one. Way to drop the ball, Lauren. It's almost like you didn't miss me at all. At any rate, while bemoaning this unfortunate turn of events to Lin, we came up with a plot to create blanks for each other. Of course, being the irresponsible procrastinators we both are, neither of us actually got around to filling in said blanks. So the rest of this post is the blanks she created for me last week.

4. If my house was on fire, the three things Id grab are... Assuming the cats and J. have all bolted on their own, and that right now it's like -100 degrees outside, I'd probably grab my Uggs, a few blankets and a pair of gloves. To hell with the birth certificates, what's a house-bonfire without a blanket??

5. Nothing aggravates me more than... people who are inconsiderate on public transit. Seriously. Just because you can't see them, doesn't mean there aren't people behind you. Take off your damn backpack, stop stepping on my toes, and kindly remove your elbow from my ribcage before I stab you.

6. In a zombie apocalypse my weapon of choice would be... a well-stocked panic room ...because... I'm pretty sure I'm a terrible shot and have the upper body strength of a wet noodle. Or maybe a few treadmills:


7. I consider ... reality TV ...a form of torture.

8. Love at first sight is... a terrible idea. I mean, how are you supposed to know if they're any good in bed??

9. One thing that will always get me to laugh is... inappropriate jokes. The ruder the better.

10. If I could live anywhere in the world it would be... London, England. I love everything about it - the tube, the free museums and art galleries, the accents, the mishmash of ancient and modern buildings, the Thames, Big Ben, Camden... I'd never get bored.

That's it for another week! Head over to Lin's blog and link up to share yours!

2 comments:

  1. 1. It could just be me being selfish but I dont think Cuba's all that great. Unless of course they get great internet connection & then maybe I'll rethink it.
    2. Im just waiting for the hubs to start yelling at me about all bags of yarn I have laying around. I need to get organized. Thats one good looking scarf though :)
    3. Pfft, some people are so inconsiderate. Not me of course.
    5. Word. Kick those fuckers.
    6. Bahaha! Holy hell, I can't stop laughing at "have the upper body strength of a wet noodle."
    7. It sure is. They should pay US to watch them.
    8. lol...that's exactly what I think too. I mean, you test drive a car before driving it so why not a dude. Also, a hot guy can also be a bad lay & we all know that's no good.
    9. Yes!
    10. Good thing this is hypothetical cause then I'd probably never see you if you moved to a different continent :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moving to Cuba or London would, of course, be subject to you and Rusty deciding to move to said location as well. Just to clarify. Also there is no amount of money in the world that can make up for the brain cell decay that accompanies watching reality TV.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...