Friday, September 14, 2012

Fill in the _____ Friday


  1. Right now the weather where I live is... actually pretty nice! Sunny, the occasional cloud, but no rain. *crosses fingers that I didn't just jinx it*
  2. The best piece of advice I've been given is... don't let stuff that happened in the past take over your future. And always look both ways before crossing the street, that was a good one too.
  3. My most favourite person in all the world is... that's a tough one - I have a bunch of favourites. I'd probably say J., cos he's my partner and my best friend, so it's kind of like 2 for 1. But I'm also pretty attached to my Dad, and Lin is absolutely fantastic and without her I would giggle a lot less.... so it's really hard to say.
  4. If I were to have a "mission statement" for my life, it would be... don't take shit so seriously. And try to be nice.
  5. My most favourite item in my closet is... jeans.
  6. Today is... the last day of an 11-day week. Fuck yeah.
Thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We Do for the blanks!

1 comment:

  1. You're definitely one of my favorite ppl too. I dont know what I used to do before our daily talks...?

    More people should live by that mission statement. Too many people take things way too seriously. You gotta learn to let things go sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...