Friday, August 10, 2012

Random Thursdays - Re-vamped!


My friend and favourite blogger, Lin from Linnys Vault, has been co-hosting a fabulous little weekly link-up called Random Thursdays. Every Thursday, one of the three co-hosts comes up with a theme - some past examples are Dream Vacation, Celebrity Girl Crush and Summer Favourites - and a whole bunch of bloggers write their own posts based on that week's theme and link up.

Sounds awesome, huh? Well, now I've got some HUGE and very exciting news! Lin (I'll assume you've all checked her out by now, because... well because if you haven't, you're missing out on the best corner of the blogosphere) has taken over Random Thursdays and decided she wanted to bring on a couple of new co-hosts - and she asked me! Yes, I'm feeling super special right about now. And because she's fabulous and therefore knows other fabulous people, she recruited Sarah to be the third co-host!

So, starting next week we'll be doing a re-vamped and re-imagined (but very similar to before) Random Thursday!

If you want to join in on the awesome and fun link-up, grab our new button below and show it off on your blog, follow my lovely co-hosts (Lin & Sarah), and please subscribe HERE or below to get the weekly topics sent directly to your inbox!











4 comments:

  1. I can't wait! :) I already signed up this morning! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm really looking forward to it and I'm glad you're joining in! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm a new follower :)

    Welcome to RT. Can't wait to read your posts of randomness that happen on Thursday :)

    -Melissa
    http://revisionmakesperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melissa! I'm really looking forward to Random Thursdays. Thanks for following!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...