Friday, August 24, 2012

Fill in the _____ Friday


It's back! The good old FITBF format has returned. So I'm joining in again!
  1. My favourite thing to do on Friday is... go home from work at the end of the day and try to forget it exists until Monday!
  2. This Friday I am.... working - but after that we're going to Trivia Night. Not sure what that is exactly yet, but as long as they allow drinking, I'm down.
  3. The best thing about a weekend is... when you get the chores and "have-tos" done and can just kick back and read a good book or take a nap. Yep, I'm old folks. 
  4. Now that summer is almost over, I'm feeling... vaguely relieved that I've managed to get through it without having to wear shorts too often.
  5. The best thing I did this summer was... also the worst: moving. Hated the process, love the end result!
  6. The thing I'm looking forward to about fall is... sweaters, peppermint mochas, rainy Sundays...and the return of good TV!
  7. If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, it would be... Indian summer/fall. You know, the part where it's not getting dark super early or raining all the time yet, where the leaves are just starting to fall from the trees and you can see your breath in the morning but it warms up in the afternoon.
Thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We Do for the blanks!

1 comment:

  1. Everything you're looking forward to...yes, yes & yes! Netflix has helped me stay sane but I'm ready for all the good tv shows to come back already.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...