Friday, April 27, 2012

Fill in the _____ Friday


  1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is...swear at who/whatever woke me up or snooze my alarm clock. 
  2. I can hardly wait for... moving into our new place! July. Feels like forever.
  3. The quickest way to my heart is...sarcasm...because...who doesn't like sarcasm? The way to stay there is to be straight with me and treat me fairly. Trust is a huge thing to me, and if you lose it, it's gone. I'll always admit when I've done something wrong, and I don't like being blamed for other people's shit. </rant>
  4. A little-known fact about me is that...Though I really don't like football AT ALL, I love football movies. Specifically Remember the Titans, The Blind Side and Any Given Sunday. Don't ask me why; I really couldn't tell ya.
  5. The best part about my job it... the people. Hands down.
  6. Something I just can't live without is... a shower every morning. If I don't have one, I feel gross and don't really wake up properly for the rest of the day. Needless to say, I'm not a big camper.
  7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is... service (or better yet, rebuild) car engines. Or any engines, for that matter. I'd love to be mechanical, I like knowing how things work and it's great to know what's wrong or when things need to be fixed - nevermind being able to do it yourself!

And, as always, a huge thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We Do for the blanks! Head on over, check her out, and link up!

4 comments:

  1. That damn alarm is my worst enemy in the mornings. Hate it! I'm so excited for you to move into your new place too.

    Totally feel you on the sarcasm thing...love it! Which is probably exactly why we get along so well. Showers in the morning are a MUST. Always.

    My dad's a mechanic & as much time as I spent with him in the garage watching him fix numerous cars you'd think something wouldve stuck, but it didnt. I couldnt change a windshield wiper if my life depended on it haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today my alarm didn't work properly and I have realized that as much as I hate it, it's better than waking up in a mad panic because I"m 20 minutes late.

      I spent a summer completely tearing down, cleaning and reassembling a motorbike. Now I couldn't tell you a damn thing about them - probably not even where the key goes. Clearly I do not have a natural aptitude in this area.

      Delete
  2. I love football movies but am not a football fan. Remember the Titans and The Blind Side are some of my favorite movies. I also really loved Friday Night Lights the TV show. Did you watch FNL?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not so weird after all! I didn't ever watch that - is it good??

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...