Friday, April 20, 2012

Fill in the _____ Friday

  1. Today is a great day because... it's bright and sunny! Oh, and it's Friday, just in case that doesn't go without saying.
  2. Tomorrow I will... read and tidy up the house. Hopefully sort through some books and clothes to get rid of. Maybe go shopping for some new work pants. If I can handle the mall. On second thought, scratch that.
  3. My favourite time of day is... that depends if it's weekday or weekend. If it's weekday, going home time. If it's weekend, probably just before lunch when I'm properly awake, but still have most of the day stretching out before me.
  4. Sometimes you just have to... let things go. Even if they're not fair, even if they make you mad. They're just not worth hanging onto.
  5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is... hmmmm. I haven't really been listening to music that much lately, but I do like the newest Florence + the Machine album.
  6. My favourite accessory is... I always have the same earrings in because they're those larger gage hoops with pop-in beads, and my nosering doesn't really come out either. Plus my medic alert bracelet and my watch... and that's about it, really. Unless you count bobby pins? Or tattoos?
  7. My favourite thing about this week was... well I had a pretty good week - got a new place with J. and spent a lot of time chatting with Lin from Linny's Vault, who is, in a word, AWESOME. Also the Canucks avoided a sweep and won their first out of four playoff games so far against the LA Kings. That definitely didn't suck.
 As always, thanks to Lauren @ The Little Things We Do for the blanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...