Friday, April 13, 2012

Fill in the _____ Friday

  1. Today is a good day because... it's sunny. For once. It won't last, but still...
  2. The best thing I did all week was... discover Starbucks' 2 for $2 deal on "petites" - particularly the mini-pies! Yum.
  3. The current weather is... see above... and it makes me feel... much more energetic than usual. I don't drink coffee, and I live in a very rainy city, so I'm pretty much grumpy nine months of the year.
  4. The best thing about spring is... uh... more sun, duh.
  5. A fashion trend I'm dying to try out for spring is... jeans and converse. You know, pretty much the same look I've been rocking since grade school.
  6. A person who made me smile this week was... I'm going to break with the original question here and go with the dogs who visited us at work on dog day - Barkley, Henry and Joey. Best day ever.
  7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was... mini pies!!!!!!!
Head on over to The Little Things We Do to join in the fun!

2 comments:

  1. 1. You totally stole my sunny weather! You thief.
    2. Still very jealous of these mini pies.
    3. Glad you dont need your cup of java today doll ;)
    4. Haha, pretty obvious right.
    5. Here's she is, my awesome Canadian twin.
    6. We need a dog day at my work. You know what would be even cooler? If they gave us a blue jeans day.
    7. Yum! Keep rubbing it in girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry 'bout the whole weather thing, but you could look upon it as charity. Since we get rain nearly all year. I feel for you - I love being able to wear blue jeans. I don't understand why, particularly for those who work in offices and don't interact with clients, there has to be such a strict no-jeans policy. I am much more productive when I'm comfy, so allowing me to wear jeans is actually a smart move. And if I ever run an office by some weird, unexplained, Twilight Zone-ish turn of events, I am having an office dog.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...