Friday, February 3, 2012

Fill in the _____ Friday

I have finally gotten to a point where I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. I think. It might just be a reflection of the match that's about to burn my fingers, but I'm gonna go with some positivity here and hope it's daylight. So, in the interest of trying to move on, I'm back - and I've actually been missing blogging this week!



  1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross off my life list is... well, the first thing would be a vacation. Then buying a house. Then going back to school to get a PhD in Sexology. I've always wanted to be a sexologist, but mainly I just want people to have to call me doctor.
  2. Putting salt on my food without tasting it first ...is something I like that other people think is weird.
  3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be... either "It's Gotta Get Better from Here" or "I'd Rather Be Drinking."
  4. Three things I look forward to this month are... 1) the weather hopefully warming up a little bit, 2) J. getting back from his second business trip next week and hopefully not going away again for a little while and 3) getting a work event over with - there's so much to do!
  5. My favourite song to sing in the shower is... I don't generally sing in the shower, because even I can tell how bad it sounds. Also I don't want to scare my cats.
  6. If I found out that the production of ... I would say peppermint mochas, but they don't really keep. So I guess beer. I'd buy a warehouse full ... was ending next month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.
  7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is... I know it's like super obvious and boring, but my boyfriend. Particularly lately, I'm so grateful for having him in my life. He's my favourite person, and I can't imagine not having him in my life. Honestly, I don't even want to try. Also beer. I never get tired of beer.
Head over to The Little Things We Do and link up your own FITBF post!

2 comments:

  1. I'd totally go on a vacation first & then buy a house. Geez, I need one SO badly! I'm trying to plan a weekend getaway (with hubs & MIL...maybe my parents too) to Vegas on my bday. I'll prob end up regretting it but whatever.

    And, how int hthe world can you put salt on something you dont even know needs it yet? You're so weird haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya re: vacation.

    Because EVERYTHING needs it. I think there has been about once in my life I regretted pre-salting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...