Monday, January 23, 2012

Can Open; Worms Everywhere



You may or may not have noticed that despite my promised return to regular blogging, I've been pretty much MIA for the past little while. It's not like I haven't tried to write posts. I've sat down, opened a new post, even started to type. But my heart's just not in it, and I can't come up with anything amusing or worthwhile. Sometimes I can't come up with anything at all.

The truth is that life has intervened, as it is wont to do. I've been struggling with some personal stuff for awhile on and off (okay, pretty much forever) - and I finally decided it was time to try and start facing some of my demons. Turns out it's even less fun than it sounds. There are a lot of them. Suffice it to say that I'm feeling a little delicate and emotional lately and I don't have a lot left for blogging.

That said, I'm not quitting - just putting it at a lower priority for awhile. I figure the ten of you who actually read my blog will just find other stuff to read in the meantime, but still. Sorry, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...