Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fill in the _____ Friday..... or, you know, Tuesday.

Yes, I'm aware it's late. Expect more of that until the holiday season is officially over! On the plus side, it means you never know when you're getting a new post. It'll be like the possibility of Christmas morning every day! You're welcome.


  1. My most favourite "little thing" is... when my cat, who during the daytime is a total hell-child, jumps up on the bed in the morning purring like crazy and curls up beside me with her little head on my shoulder. It's the sweetest thing EVER. For about ten minutes, before she decides my desk chair is the enemy and tries to tear it to pieces. Very tiny pieces.
  2. I'd give anything to... have a nice, long vacation. Preferably somewhere a long way away with a pocket full of magically-replenishing spending money, lots of interesting people to watch, and some beautiful cities to explore!
  3. I can't believe... that it's less than a week until Christmas. GAH!!! 
  4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is... going to Starbucks for a peppermint mocha. What? It's important, okay?
  5. The last thing I want to do today is... go to the mall. If I don't survive, I love all of you. Get drunk at my funeral.
  6. If I were writing my own blank today, it would say... "In a zombie apocalypse, I would be the one...."
  7. My favourite candle scent is... I'm not much of a candle person since we have cats, but J. did get me some scented candles last Christmas that smell like Christmas cookies. Yum. The down side is that they make me hungry and then all there is to eat is wilted broccoli, dry pasta and cans of beans. Or other equally unappetizing things - definitely no cookies. So disappointing.
Sorry for the tardiness, but hope you enjoyed the blanks anyway! Head on over to The Little Things We Do to link up!

3 comments:

  1. It's totally like Christmas around here...will we get a new post today? Tomorrow? haha

    If you're actually going to step foot into the mall you're one brave chick & good luck to you. Also, I'd shank someone for a Peppermint mocha right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, true to procrastinating form, I did not succeed at my ONE GOAL OF THE DAY. Or the day after. Maybe tomorrow. ;) I'll think of you as I sip, and hope you're doing likewise, Lin!

    Thanks, Chels! Laziness wrapped up as ingenuity....;)

    Merry Christmas to you both!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...