Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fill in the _____ Friday..... 'cept on Wednesday.


  1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is.... chocolate.
  2. The thing I love most about Christmas is.... chocolate.Though I also like lights, the feeling of excitement in the air (even if it's just excitement about a couple of extra days off) and that feeling you had as a kid on a snow day - like you're not really expected to do normal stuff all day.
  3. The holiday season is a time for... indulgence. 
  4. My favourite thing to eat at the holidays is... chocolate. Didn't we already have this one??
  5. I will be spending Christmas... well, if I'd actually done this on Friday like a good little blogger, I'd be saying drinking beer, hanging with J.'s family, opening presents, eating etc. Now that I know how it actually went, I'd also add blowing my nose, sneezing and feeling really, really crappy.
  6. 'Tis better to (give or receive) give. I love finding that perfect present that I know the other person will love. Though J. is a remarkably good gift giver, so I am starting to enjoy getting them a little more! (Kobo, yay!)
  7. I'm dreaming of... a do-over... Christmas! Hate being sick for the holidays!
Thanks for bearing with my tardiness, and I hope you all fared better than I over the holidays! Head on over to The Little Things We Do to check out Lauren's blanks and join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...