Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Totally forgot about this until just this second, so don't get too excited - this week's ten are a bit of a scramble!

1. I have to go to a wedding on Saturday. I'd be looking forward to it if jeans were wedding-wear. But I am going to have to dress up, which makes me miserable - and cold. I may need to bring a flask. You know, to stop me feeling the cold.

2. I am becoming increasingly sure that I was meant to be a modern-day Peter Pan. Adult decisions freak me out.

 Might need to rethink that outfit, though.

3. I wish there were more hours in the day. I have so much to do at work that I can't get to the things I REALLY want to be doing - like researching social media and learning how to use online tools more effectively. I feel like I'm constantly two steps behind. What I really need is to clone myself, and then clone me could do all the boring stuff and I could do the fun stuff that always gets shoved to the bottom of the pile.

4. Come to think of it, if I had a clone, she could do all the chores at home too.

 And this!

5. Last night it was really, really windy and two of our cats got totally freaked out. Apparently. I had ear plugs so I slept through most of it.

6. It's actually not raining. Or snowing. I feel as if I should spend a bunch of time outdoors today, because this is probably the last time that will happen until June.

7. I wish Starbucks Peppermint Mochas were both free and healthy. Seriously, I could drink two of them a day and not get sick of them.

8. I put our winter blanket on the bed on Sunday and it's so fluffy and warm that getting in bed is heaven - but getting up is even more hellish than usual.

 It's kinda like this. Only, you know, tidy, and with sheets and pillow cases.

9. Winter is making me want to buy flannel pyjamas, fleece socks and cosy sweaters. And wear them 24/7.

10. I came across this the other day and it is just SO TRUE!
Click to make bigger. Seriously, no one's eyes are that good.

That's it for another week! Hopefully some really exciting shit will happen between now and next Tuesday for me to tell y'all about. Only good exciting, not I-fell-on-my-head exciting. Which could happen. I'm that clumsy.
 

1 comment:

  1. 1. omfg...my blog crush on you totally just got bigger lol. Jeans lover, uncomfortable in a dress & carry's a flask, that's just bad ass.
    2. Being an adult is so overrated. I can now see why some of those kids chose to stay in Never-never land.
    3. This is genius!
    4. So is this! Damn, you're on a role. And that picture needs to be on a t-shirt for me to wear haha.
    7. If they were both of those things I'd never leave the damn coach at the local starbucks ;)
    10. This totally made my day. It's all true!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...