Friday, October 14, 2011

Fill in the _____ Friday

Technically this was a short week for us Canadians, since we had Monday off for Thanksgiving. It sure didn't feel like it, though. I'm so ready to have a lie-in tomorrow morning and spend a lot of time in my pyjamas over the weekend. Hello, fall.


  1. The most selfless thing I've ever done was... This is another one of those questions that's pretty much impossible to answer. I don't exactly keep track. Hopefully there was a time or two... but I am an only child, so it's quite possible that I just don't do selfless.
  2. When it comes to working out... it usually doesn't.
  3. A woman should always... I don't know why, but this question rubs me the wrong way. It would be too easy to add something really '50s, like "have her hair done" or "wear makeup" or "look good for her man." It's not far from this to "A woman should never..." and then I'm likely to get really angry. So I'm skipping this one.
  4. I wish I could... afford to go back to school anywhere I wanted ...and then I'd... move to London and get a PhD. Or two.
  5. A best friend is... someone who cares enough to tell you the hard truths, who knows how to make you laugh, and who doesn't need to be in touch all the time to know you're always there. (That last one is important if you're my friend because I'm truly crap at keeping in touch.) Or this: 
  6. I can't get enough of... Hmmm. Should I go with the obvious answer (beer and sleep) or try for something original, like my friend Sonia's avocado sandwiches, or the smell of new books? Take your pick.
  7. This weekend I am... sleeping. A lot. I may not even get dressed on Sunday.
Thanks to Lauren for the blanks - head on over to The Little Things We Do to join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...