Friday, October 21, 2011

Fill in the _____ Friday

You know how some weeks go really fast, but every single minute seems to last forever? I've had one of those weeks. Even though I was off sick for a couple of days (some sort of flu finally caught up with me), the last two days have been hectic. I'm stuck feeling like I'm in some sort of time paradox where on the one hand I have so much to do and so little time to do it in, yet at the same time the days just aren't ending. The rainy weather is not helping matters. Can't wait to sleep in tomorrow!

In the meantime, here are some blanks to perk up the day:


  1. Nothing says fall like... well I could go with the obvious and say rain, but really that just says Vancouver. So I'm going to go with Uggs, toques and scarves.
  2. My favourite autumnal tradition is... I am wracking my brains and I can't think of anything that really falls under that category. Unless you consider the return of Fall TV shows a tradition. In which case, that's definitely my favourite.
  3. My favourite fall treat is... Peppermint mocha. But I guess that's a cop out since that goes for every season, and technically it's more of a winter thing. I've been craving ginger snaps lately, so let's go with that.
  4. Fall makes me think of... wood smoke, crisp air, layers of clothing, windy nights and cosy homes.
  5. Autumn free form word association, go! Toque, steamy hot chocolate, cinnamon, leaves, quilt, reading, cosy, sleep in, rosy cheeks, brisk walks.
  6. My go-to outfit in the fall is... jeans, Uggs, layers of shirts and sweaters, warm scarf and jacket. 
  7. My favourite fall holiday is... Halloween, if I had to pick one. Thanksgiving isn't really a big deal in my family. Also it makes me feel a little icky given the whole history surrounding it. At least Halloween has candy!
Thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We Do for the blanks! Head on over to join the fun and link up!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love Peppermint mocha's from Starbucks! Even though they have them year around I never get them until it starts to rain haha. Don't know what it is but I've associated them with winter & if I drink them any other time they just dont taste the same.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...