Friday, September 30, 2011

Fill in the _____ Friday

Never have I needed a Friday quite as much as I need this one. Between deadlines at work, the return of (very) wet weather, crazy public transit and my newly-acquired stuffy nose, I'm about ready to drop. Or kill someone. Hopefully the murderous impulse will pass by Monday, but you might want to steer clear of me for awhile just in case.



  1. My current obsession is... TV! I rarely actually watch shows when they're on, commercials and all, but I've been so excited by the return of Criminal Minds and The Vampire Diaries (don't judge) and new shows like Prime Suspect and Person of Interest that I've actually been planning to watch scheduled TV in the evening. Well, when I'm not working. *Sigh.*
  2. Weekends ... make me happy.
  3. My greatest strength is... man, as much as I love FITBF, I hate questions like this. They ask you this sort of crap in interviews and all they get in response is *crickets.*  (Except, of course, for those people who like to talk about themselves. Then you just wish you hadn't asked.)
  4. Chocolate ... is my greatest weakness. Well that was easy.
  5. My life is... really stressful right now, but also fulfilling. As much as I'm complaining about everything I have to do, I'm kind of enjoying getting to work and just launching right into getting shit done. I like feeling productive, and I like working efficiently. Because I also like to procrastinate, these things only happen when I'm too busy to put anything off. So all in all, though I need a weekend, life is good.
  6. In high school I was... well, I went to three high schools. I was very different at each of them.
  7. When I'm super tired... I tend to drift off on daydream tangents and get very cranky. So probably best not to talk to me. Unfortunately, this is me pretty much every morning and I don't drink coffee. I should have a sign on my cubicle that says "Beware of the Beast" until noon every day.
As always, thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We Do for the blanks! Head on over to link up with your own FITBF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...