Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wicked Wednesday - Incubus' New Album - If Not Now, When?



If I absolutely had to pick one favourite song, it just might be the classic Incubus song, "Drive." Probably the acoustic version. I'm not one who can easily pick favourite songs - I love music and my tastes are constantly changing. So this is high praise.

Though I never expect Incubus to come out with another song I love that much, it has earned them my loyalty as a listener, and I'm always excited to hear what they're going to come out with next. Yesterday they released their newest and long-awaited album, If Not Now, When?

"Adolescents" is my favourite track so far - though probably partly because it was the first single to be released so I've listened to it many times already! If you want to check out the rest of the album (and you want to do that old-fashioned buying the CD thing), you can get it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...