Friday, July 22, 2011

Fill in the _____ Friday


  1. One of my happiest moments ever was... lying in my backyard in the summer sun, reading and listening to music. (Until some kids came by and chucked water balloons at me, that is!)
  2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are... not my (very large) cup of vodka.
  3. This summer... has started out really slowly - not that I'm complaining since I'm rather pale and ill-equipped to handle heat waves - but it's nice to see some sun finally peeking through the clouds in the weather forecast for the weekend!
  4. My summer food of choice has been... lots of salads. And cherries! Cherry season has finally arrived and they are so addictively delicious!
  5. My summer uniform has been... as I said, so far summer has been hit or miss, so I'm mostly in jeans still! 
  6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location, I would choose... France. In the countryside where fresh baked goods are within walking distance, where the wine flows freely and where the shops are closed in the afternoon. 
  7. My summer anthem is... you know me, I never can pick just one song. I'm listening a lot to new albums from some old and new favourites - Incubus, Foo Fighters, Grieves, Atmosphere. I've also been listening to some old hip-hop lately - Hip Hop Hooray, anyone?
Thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We Do for the blanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...