Friday, July 15, 2011

Fill in the _____ Friday


  1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)... night owl. If left to my own devices, I'll stay up til 2 or 3 in the morning. I love the quiet that comes with night time, the feeling that the whole world is asleep and you're really, truly alone. I feel like my mind relaxes more and I actually get much more creative! On the other hand, though I don't like getting up in the morning, if I've had a good sleep I like how productive I feel if I get up and do a bunch of stuff before lunch time and then have a whole afternoon stretching before me...
  2. My favourite Pandora stations are... we don't get Pandora in Canada anymore :(
  3. 3 of my "must have" songs for a road trip playlist are... "Drive" by Incubus, "Breathe Me" by Sia and "San Francisco Knights" by People Under the Stairs. Though if you ask me again tomorrow, I'll have a totally different answer.
  4. My favourite pattern is...don't have one. I like geometrical patterns, or funky florals (definitely NOT the sort you'd generally see on teacups or in sundresses). I am more of a solid colour person, though.
  5. My favourite perfume is... don't have one. I am sensitive to scents, so I find a lot of them give me a headache! I think the last one I wore was either GAP Dream or CK Eternity. Yes, it was that long ago.
  6. Rules are... sometimes helpful, often better treated as suggestions.
  7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is... apparently I use too many commas. I probably use the word "disconcerted" a lot, but as for a phrase... not sure. I used to say "It's all good" so much in high school that one of my friends got me an "it's all good" bumper sticker. But I think I've outgrown that one now.
Thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We Do for the blanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...