Friday, July 8, 2011

Fill in the _____ Friday


  1. My plans this summer include... work, work, work!
  2. The best summer I ever had was... hmmm. I don't have a whole favourite summer, but more parts of a bunch of them. Summer 2005 was a lot of fun - lots of partying - but it was also the summer I ruptured a disc in my back, so that part wasn't fun.
  3. Summer is... drinking beer on someone's balcony or a patio with a great view.
  4. My favourite summer food is... fruit! Preferably fresh from the garden and warm from the sun...
  5. The best way to quench summer thirst is with... cold beer. Of course.
  6. My summer uniform consists of... flip flops, shorts, tank tops. You know, whatever's comfortable!
  7. The best thing about summer is... the long days. I love that it doesn't get dark until well after dinnertime. It makes the day feel full of extra promise.
Thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We Do for the blanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...