Friday, June 24, 2011

Fill in the _____ Friday

  1. The last thing I ate was... salad.
  2. The next thing I'd like to eat is... crepes!
  3. The best things... are unexpected. 
  4. Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is... not being under pressure. Not having any deadlines, anything I have to do or anywhere I need to be and just being able to lose track of time.
  5. Sports are... something I've learned to enjoy but still don't always get. I was an only child in a creative family - we went for walks, did projects, rode bikes - but team sports were never a part of my childhood. I am really loving hockey lately though!
  6. I miss... all my friends and "family" who are scattered throughout the world. I'm blessed that they came into my life, and it is richer for them, but it's hard not being able to see them!
  7. Right now I am... behind on everything and pretty much ready for a vacation!
 Thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We Do for the blanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...