Friday, June 17, 2011

Fill in the _____ Friday

  1. The last move I saw was... Daydream Nation. I actually liked it, for the most part. Though it reminded me a lot of what it was like to be in high school in a small town. 
  2. I want to... go home! It's just been one of those weeks. I can't wait to block out the world, play with my cats, watch a good movie and sleep in!
  3. Surprises are... nerve-wracking. I tend to know that one is coming and I worry that I won't like it or that I'll react wrong. I don't really like surprises, to be honest!
  4. The best accessory is... hmmm. I'm not much of a fashion person, but I guess a great handbag, funky scarf or jacket and sunglasses.
  5. My favourite warm drink is... decaf peppermint mocha at Starbucks. Mmmmmm.
  6. My favourite cold drink is... beer!! 
  7. Currently loving... Juice Beauty. I recently discovered them (see my post here) when I decided I wanted to try to find more natural, organic and cruelty free cosmetics to replace some of the iffy things I have in my bathroom. I'm in love with their Green Apple Antioxidant Moisturizer - I swear it has made my skin look and feel better!

Thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We Do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...