Friday, May 6, 2011

Fill in the _____ Friday

To view image source, click on image.
  1. What I love most about my home is... that it's clean!! I have been cleaning, scrubbing, mopping, shining, polishing and dusting for days.
  2. I am excited because... tomorrow the kitty shrink is coming over to spend two hours trying to figure out what the hell is going on with Mac. The vets don't know - they can't definitively find anything physically wrong with him - so we're getting a behaviourist to see if she can figure it out. Fingers crossed!
  3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is... stamping around a bit and banging things until I feel better.
  4. Currently I am craving... the weekend. Ooooh to sleep in!
  5. The thing I love most about my mom is... that's a tough one. Our relationship is complicated, to say the least, but I guess that she always finds little ways to show me she's thinking of me - like writing me a letter or sending me flowers for no reason.
  6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be... She Tried and Then She Died. The End.
  7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity, it would be... Hmmm. Pesto pasta, maybe? Or just pasta if I want to be sneaky and try to leave it a little open-ended... though lately I've really been getting into salads, so maybe salad. There are so many variations and ingredients you can use and there's nothing better than fresh veggies to do a body good!
Thanks to Lauren for the blanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...