Friday, April 22, 2011

Fill in the _____ Friday

To view image source, click on image
  1. Fridays are... The best day of the damn week.
  2. Inspiring stories, passionate discussions, cute baby animals, beer, great friends and relaxing alone time... make me terribly happy.
  3. Something that inspires me is... courage. Seeing people who are facing adversity and still able to be more positive and hopeful than I am makes me try harder to see the many, many wonderful things in my life.
  4. If I had a day off today I would... I did have a day off!! And it was wonderful. Slept in, watched TV, read a bit... aaaaahhhhh.
  5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is... I have no idea, I'm not someone who would ever use the phrase "home decor." Most of my furniture is from IKEA.
  6. Concerning my politics, I would say that I am... not really feeling like talking about it on my day off.
  7. I'd like to... win the lottery so I could... travel, do charity work, go back to school, help my friends and family financially, rescue abandoned pets, build a house with a water slide going from the roof to a huge pool in the backyard and collect leatherbound books.

Thanks to Lauren for the blanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...