Friday, April 15, 2011

Fill in the _____ Friday

To view image source, click on image
  1. My favourite daily responsibility is... does going to bed at night count? I really like that one.
  2. My least favourite daily responsibility is... commuting to work comes to mind right now as I had a particularly unpleasant one this morning, but in reality it's probably giving my cat his medicine. He looks up at me with these big, trusting eyes and then I proceed to shoot yucky medicine down his throat with a giant syringe. It makes me feel a bit like satan.
  3. My favourite cuisine to eat when going out is... salads. Lately I'm really enjoying the variety of stuff you can put in a salad. My favourites are the one with apple and pecans at Earl's and one I had out in Surrey last weekend with this great vinaigrette dressing. Mmmmm.
  4. My favourite cuisine to prepare at home is... I like making pancakes and apple crumble, but not as much as I enjoy eating them. In all honesty, though it makes me feel quite proud, I don't actually like cooking all that much.
  5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is... getting my picture in the paper riding in a fire truck when I was like 3. I peaked early.
  6. If I could have 3 wishes, I would wish... for perfect health, to be happy and to have lots of money, in that order.
  7. My biggest pet peeve is... I can only pick one? Yeah, that's not going to happen. Here are just a few off the top of my head: incorrect grammar and spelling in public signage (particularly misplaced apostrophes - it is NOT 90's, people!! Wow, it hurts to even write it as an example.), rude people on public transit, being interrupted repeatedly and condescension.
Thanks to Lauren, as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...