Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Titillating Tuesday - Best Sex Writing

To view image source, click on image

I love reading, particularly about topics I'm fascinated by. So when I stumbled across this series a few years back (I found one in the bargain bin at my school's bookstore, believe it or not) I immediately became obsessed. I've managed to track down every one from 2005 to 2010 except for 2007, which seems to be out of print.

What I love about this series is the sheer range of topics covered. It's a collection of the best sex writing - essays, articles, etc. - for the past year. Some of the chapter titles from this edition include: "Sex Laws That Can Really Screw You," "Hot. Digital. Sexual. Underground.," "Remembering Pubic Hair," and "Lust and Lechery in Eight Pages: The Story of the Tijuana Bibles." I'm not telling, you'll have to read it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...