Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Titillating Tuesday - The Art of Loving


As those of you who know me will be well aware, I love talking, reading and learning about sex. It's something I think should be more openly discussed in our society, and I think that sex-positivity is something we need to foster and encourage. As such, I enjoy sharing information - whether it's a new book I've come across, a great blog, new information or tips. So I'm starting "Titillating Tuesday" to do just that. Which I guess will bump my little blog up to 18+ audiences, but hey, whatcha gonna do?

For the first ever "Titillating Tuesday," I have to talk about my favourite sex-positive place in Vancouver - The Art of Loving. It's been one of my favourite stores for years because of the selection, service, store atmosphere and knowledgeable staff.

Adult stores can be intimidating, particularly if you're new to them or if you're a woman and your only experience has been the 24 hour joints that offer 25-cent peep shows on neon signs in the window. If you're curious and want a very welcoming, informative environment where you can find great books, toys, lingerie, videos and all sorts of other fun goodies, this is one of the best places you can go. You can even order online if you're not in the area or if you prefer to shop from the comfort of your own computer!

Other great local stores include The Love Nest, which is also very welcoming and has great staff (though the book selection isn't quite as extensive) and Womyns' Ware (very female-centred - in fact a little too much for me at times!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...