Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday 13 - Things I'd Rather Be Doing

To view image source, click on image
  1. Curling up on the couch with a warm blanket, a cup of chocolate and good book in front of a roaring fire.
  2. Sleeping. If I were doing #1, it would lead to #2.
  3. Cleaning out the clutter in my apartment. Not so much because I enjoy clearing out clutter, but it's gotten to the point where I can't get into the closets. Something must be done.
  4. Boarding a plane to take me somewhere new - either warm and relaxing or a vibrant cultural expedition... just some sort of vacation!
  5. Being on said vacation.
  6. Miraculously not having back problems and doing extra-pretzelly yoga!
  7. Knitting a cosy blanket that could then be used for #1.
  8. Watching one of those truly great movies that leave you wanting to start it again from the beginning right away because it was so good.
  9. Learning to play GTA or Left 4 Dead.
  10. Road trip!
  11. Skiing, only I'd be good at it.
  12. Drinking beer. And eating nachos.
  13. Spending the day with a good friend - either crafting, bombing about town or just hanging out and chatting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...