Friday, March 18, 2011

Fill in the ______ Friday

To view image source, click on image
  1. The best deal I've ever gotten is... I honestly have no clue! I usually only shop in sales anyway, so deals are sort of the point. I always have a list of books in my mind that I want to buy but haven't gotten around to. Whenever I find one for a couple of dollars in a bargain book bin, that always feels like a mini Christmas present!
  2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list, it would include... Banksy, David Bowie, Judi Dench, Mark Thomas, Douglas Coupland, Stephen Fry, Hugh Laurie, Dawn French, Robert Downey Jr., Slug from Atmosphere, Jenny Lawson, Saul Williams... I'm sure lots and lots more I'm forgetting! Might need to rent out some sort of large ballroom or something.
  3. Something that inspires me is... Street art. I love it when I'm on a bus or walking down a boring street and all of a sudden I come across a great piece, stencil, paste-up or whatever - it's like finding hidden treasure!
  4. If I could only choose to eat one flavour of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter...) I would have to go with...Salty. Salt is my vice. I have been known (sadly on many occasions) to salt my food before I've even tasted it!
  5. I dream about... Weird stuff, for the most part - though occasionally I have full-on Bourne Identity espionage/thriller dreams that I hate waking up from because I always wonder whether I got away from the bad guys.
  6. My weekend will be spent... in my pyjamas. It's been one of those weeks.
  7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be...tragic. I'd probably pick Californication, House or Sons of Anarchy - as long as there were always going to be new episodes!
As always, thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We Do for the blanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...